Welcome to Triampat E.P.
Triamudomsuksapattanakarn School English Program
T.U.P. E.P. This English program has been running seccessfully for 4 years and currently includes Matthayom 1 to Matthayom 4. Please visit our teachers and staff pages to learn more about the people who make this program possible and visit the gallery to see some photos of our various activities throughout the year.
Triamudomsuksa Pattanakarn's English Program utilizes 6, fully-equipped, modern, air conditioned, classrooms and a fully-equipped computer lab. Each classrooms is fitted with a projector, television and sound system to fully enhance the teaching and learning environment.
Students enjoy these modern surroundings which help them to reach their potential. Students and teachers alike, enjoy the air conditioned classrooms, which lets them concentrate on the lesson at hand instead of the uncomfortable heat.
"To Promote and Develop Learners to Live in Harmony and Also to Be Able to Reach the International Standards with World Class Character"
1. To Develop and Improve Stuents to Meet International Standards.
2. To Create Global Citizens with Desirable Characteristics.
3. Create an Educational System that will have a Positive Impact Towards the Quality of the Students.
4. To Develop and Equip our Educators with the Proper Knowledge and Skills in Teaching.
5. To Develop the Management of the School using Technology.
6. To Create an Education System that Involves Everyone.
"Academic and Ethical Excellence"
"Cultivating students' Academic and Ethical Excellence"
"Empowered with Academic and Ethical Excellence"
NOVEMBER 2016 UPCOMING
Monday - School Semester 2 Academic Year 2016 Starts.
Monday-Friday - Submitting The Resit Score.
Thursday-Friday - Sports Day Activities.
Monday - Loykratong Day Activities.
Friday-Sunday - English Program Integrated Camp M.4.
Thursday-Friday - Career Market Events.
Saturday-Monday - English Program Integrated Camp M.1-3.